Monday, April 9th
1. Starter = Welcome back! Review expectations.
2. Finish up last IRP presentations
3. Structure and OrganizationE of the Universe - Review from before IRP and Spring Break
Tuesday, April 10th
1. Starter = Science M-Step Sample Assessment Item
2. Comparing Objects in our Solar System
Wednesday, April 11th
1. Starter: WDYK Phases of the Moon
2. Modeling Phases of the Moon
Thursday, April 12th
1. Finishing Phases of the Moon Modeling Activity
2. Exit ticket
Friday, April 13th
2. Eclipse Modeling Activity
3. Exit ticket (if we finish the activity during class)
Is this page just for parents and guardians?
No! This blog is for anyone who wants to know what is going on in our class (that should include students too!). Just because the language is written with parents/guardians in mind, that doesn't mean that students won't benefit from checking in with this blog. It just means that parents don't have to wade through all of the resources posted under the instructional unit section of this site. Likewise, that section of the website isn't meant to be a "parent-free" zone. Parents/guardians can use the resources posted there to help their student or just to stay in touch with what's going on in the classroom.