We are back on track after a week of NWEA testing. The students did a great job giving their best effort on the test and managing a really tricky schedule last week. Monday is our last mixed-up schedule and then we'll be back to normal.
Monday, October 8th
(shorter class period)
1. Go over Glow Stick Demonstration and Fizz Inflator Grades - Students will get a chance to review any errors that they may have made on these two assignments and see some examples of high-quality work.
2. QPOEE Vocabulary Practice Cards - Students will receive a set of matching cards. This will be an excellent study tool for them to take home for the week.
Tuesday, October 9th
1. Recognizing the parts of QPOEE Activity
2. Fly Swatter Practice
Wednesday, October 10th
1. Work on Review Sheet during class
Thursday, October 11th
1. Go over Review Sheet together
2. Review Game
Friday, October 12th
1. QPOEE Test!
2. If time allows, we will begin our Pendulum Investigation Knowledge Probe today.
What you can find here:
This blog will give you a quick outline of what we will be doing each week. We'll also post announcements and updates about what we're doing in class.