Monday, November 26th
Tuesday, November 27th
1. Put graphs into Thermal Energy Investigation Reports
2. Work on beginning sections of the report (everything before the graph!)
Wednesday, November 28th
1. Discuss Claim-Evidence-Reasoning Requirements
2. Work on Claim, Evidence, and Reasoning sections
3. Complete Evaluation questions
Thursday, November 29th
1. Use a rubric to grade your own paper.
2. Use a rubric to comment on a friend's paper.
3. Final editing
Friday, November 30th
1. Thermal Energy Investigation Reports are DUE!
2. End of Trimester Celebration
What you can find here:
This blog will give you a quick outline of what we will be doing each week. We'll also post announcements and updates about what we're doing in class.