Monday, October 23
**IRP Proposal is due today! Make sure that you click "Turn In" in Google Classroom.
1. Complete Energy Skate Park Simulation
HW = Finish Extension Questions if you don't get them done in class. (Note: the Exploration section after Part 3 is optional)
Tuesday, October 24
1. Energy Practice Problems
HW = Finish the last page of the Practice Problems if you don't get done in class.
Wednesday, October 25
1. Roller Coaster Investigation Packet
Thursday, October 26
1. Roller Coaster Investigation Data Collection Day
2. Begin work on Data Analysis if you finish collecting data early.
Friday, October 27
1. Complete Roller Coaster Investigation Packet and turn it in. (You may turn it in on Monday if you don't finish during class.)
HW = Finish the Roller Coaster Investigation Packet if you don't get it done during class.
Is this page just for parents and guardians?
No! This blog is for anyone who wants to know what is going on in our class (that should include students too!). Just because the language is written with parents/guardians in mind, that doesn't mean that students won't benefit from checking in with this blog. It just means that parents don't have to wade through all of the resources posted under the instructional unit section of this site. Likewise, that section of the website isn't meant to be a "parent-free" zone. Parents/guardians can use the resources posted there to help their student or just to stay in touch with what's going on in the classroom.