Monday, December 10
1. Finish PhET simulation
*Last day for computers during class! See me to make arrangements if you need more computer time. Packets are due by Friday.
Tuesday, December 11
1. Starter = Forces Exit Ticket
2. Yellow Packet - progress monitoring
3. Newton's First Law Packet (due Thursday)
Wednesday, December 12
1. Starter = Track Exit Ticket scores
2. Finish Newton's First Law Packet
3. Speed and Acceleration Examples
Thursday, December 13
1. Starter = Identifying Forces Warm Up
2. Correct Newton's First Law Packet
3. Speed and Acceleration Practice Problems
**Newton's First Law Packet is due today.
Friday, December 14
1. Starter = Track Identifying Forces score
2. Speed and Acceleration Practice Problems
3. The dripping ice cream problem
4. Speed and Acceleration Exit Ticket
What you can find here:
This space will have weekly agendas, announcements, and general updates about what we are doing in class.