Monday, April 22
1. Solar Eclipses
2. SQ3R Eclipse Reading
Tuesday, April 23
1. Eclipses Quiz (total solar, partial solar, total lunar, partial lunar)
2. Start Seasons Powerpoint Notes
Wednesday, April 24
1. Finish Seasons Powerpoint Notes
Thursday, April 25
1. Seasons Quiz
2. What keeps the motions of the solar system constant? Lesson
Friday, April 26
1. Final Astronomy Model Assessment
*Graded for Understanding!
**Astronomy Unit Test will be next week (probably Tuesday, April 30th).
What you can find here:
This space will have weekly agendas, announcements, and general updates about what we are doing in class.