Monday, November 6
1. Finish T-4ing the Thermal Energy KP article and answer the questions in the Thermal Energy Investigation KP packet.
2. Thermal Energy Simulation (see google classroom for link)
Tuesday, November 7
1. Complete Thermal Energy Simulation
Wednesday, November 8 (shortened class period)
1. Plan Investigation (write Question, KP Summary, Prediction, Investigation Plan)
Thursday, November 9
1. Data Collection
2. Data Analysis as time allows
Friday, November 10
1. Complete Data Analysis, Explanation, and Evaluation
HW = Finish the Thermal Energy Investigation packet for homework if you don't get it done in class.
Is this page just for parents and guardians?
No! This blog is for anyone who wants to know what is going on in our class (that should include students too!). Just because the language is written with parents/guardians in mind, that doesn't mean that students won't benefit from checking in with this blog. It just means that parents don't have to wade through all of the resources posted under the instructional unit section of this site. Likewise, that section of the website isn't meant to be a "parent-free" zone. Parents/guardians can use the resources posted there to help their student or just to stay in touch with what's going on in the classroom.