Monday, March 5
1. Complete Formation of the Solar System Notes
2. Review Sheet
Tuesday, March 6
1. Go over Review Sheet
2. Add to foldable
3. Quiz - Big Bang and Formation of the Solar System
Wednesday, March 7
1. Being IRP Writing Process
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR DATA IN CLASS!
Thursday, March 8
1. Finish graphs and data analysis
2. Begin writing Explanation
Friday, March 9
1. Complete Explanation
2. Peer Review #1 if time allows
Is this page just for parents and guardians?
No! This blog is for anyone who wants to know what is going on in our class (that should include students too!). Just because the language is written with parents/guardians in mind, that doesn't mean that students won't benefit from checking in with this blog. It just means that parents don't have to wade through all of the resources posted under the instructional unit section of this site. Likewise, that section of the website isn't meant to be a "parent-free" zone. Parents/guardians can use the resources posted there to help their student or just to stay in touch with what's going on in the classroom.