Happy New Year! Welcome back!
Wednesday, January 3rd
1. IRP Research in Progress Journal and meetings (In Google Classroom)
2. Wizer.me review (link in Google Classroom)
HW = Make sure you bring your data (that you have collected so far) to class tomorrow if you didn't have it today.
Thursday, January 4th
1. Complete IRP Research in Progress Journal and meetings
2. Online Research for Car Project (see Google Classroom for video links)
Friday, January 5th
1. Review results from Amazing Race Quiz (Review Newton's Laws of Motion)
*Retakes are available any time next week. See Mrs. Foreback to schedule a time.
2. Begin "Activity Stations" - There will be four mini-investigations that you will complete today and Monday; The Spool Car Challenge, The Ramp Investigation, The Collision Test, and Balloon Rocket Challenge. The corresponding packet is due on Tuesday, January 9th.
Is this page just for parents and guardians?
No! This blog is for anyone who wants to know what is going on in our class (that should include students too!). Just because the language is written with parents/guardians in mind, that doesn't mean that students won't benefit from checking in with this blog. It just means that parents don't have to wade through all of the resources posted under the instructional unit section of this site. Likewise, that section of the website isn't meant to be a "parent-free" zone. Parents/guardians can use the resources posted there to help their student or just to stay in touch with what's going on in the classroom.