Students should be wrapping up their IRP data collection THIS WEEK. We will begin writing our final reports in class next week (beginning on Wednesday, March 7).
Monday, February 26th
1. Complete Two Column Notes from Friday (see separate post below for text book pages)
2. Begin Video - How the Universe Works: The Big Bang
Tuesday, February 27
**No regular classes for eighth graders due to Career Day.
Wednesday, February 28
1. Finish Video - How the Universe Works: The Big Bang
2. Build Astronomy Foldable
Thursday, March 1st
1. Add Big Bang information to foldable
2. Begin Formation of the Universe Notes
Friday, March 2nd
1. Last IRP Journal Entry
2. Complete Formation of the Solar System Notes
3. Add Formation of the Solar System to Foldable
4. Review Sheet (if time allows)
Is this page just for parents and guardians?
No! This blog is for anyone who wants to know what is going on in our class (that should include students too!). Just because the language is written with parents/guardians in mind, that doesn't mean that students won't benefit from checking in with this blog. It just means that parents don't have to wade through all of the resources posted under the instructional unit section of this site. Likewise, that section of the website isn't meant to be a "parent-free" zone. Parents/guardians can use the resources posted there to help their student or just to stay in touch with what's going on in the classroom.