Tuesday, February 20th
1. Computer time to finish up Gravity and Electromagnet Activities (links and readings are in Google Classroom)
Wednesday, February 21st
Early Release Day - No Regular Classes.
Eighth Graders will work on High School Scheduling, a silent reading test, and a student needs survey.
School is dismissed at 11:07 today!
Thursday, February 22nd
1. Wrap-up discussion of Electromagnet Activity
2. Non-Contact Forces Exit Tickets
3. Review Sheet (answer key in Google Classroom)
Friday, February 23rd
1. Non Contact Forces Quiz!
2. Astronomy Learning Targets/Success Criteria
3. Begin Big Bang Introduction Movie
Is this page just for parents and guardians?
No! This blog is for anyone who wants to know what is going on in our class (that should include students too!). Just because the language is written with parents/guardians in mind, that doesn't mean that students won't benefit from checking in with this blog. It just means that parents don't have to wade through all of the resources posted under the instructional unit section of this site. Likewise, that section of the website isn't meant to be a "parent-free" zone. Parents/guardians can use the resources posted there to help their student or just to stay in touch with what's going on in the classroom.